
This post is dedicated to my Almee again. For almost 1 year, we have lived without dishwasher and a disposal!!!!--yuck. Sadly because of space, there is nothing we can do about the dishwasher situation. We trade off every night putting Jagger to sleep and doing the dishes...guess which one's our favorite? But this past week, Alma installed a disposal!! It has been so nice to actually put our food down the sink and not have to scrape every little thing into the garbage; thus helping us maintain a better smelling kitchen too :) I must admit it was kind of hard to get used to. The first couple of days I found myself still putting things in the garbage, but have really come to love this little device.
Thanks Alm for making our lives easier and ridding me of the gag reflex when I have to empty the drain stoppers full of food :)
Thanks Alm for making our lives easier and ridding me of the gag reflex when I have to empty the drain stoppers full of food :)


4 comments:
t-totally makes life brighter, kitchens less smellier, people happier. Changed my life too :) Almas the man :) Don't you just LOVE having a mista' fix-it around?!
hooray!!!
smith boys know how to fix things - that's for sure
That is awesome you have a handy man hubby! Love ya!
Post a Comment