Thursday, February 21, 2008

MO-nique!


Here's a birthday shout-out to my baby sister Monique! She is no longer a teenager...the big 2-0. Wow, I can't believe it. It seemed like just the other day she was flushing her purple panties down the toilet and sweetly saying, "bye-bye" :) 20 years ago on February 20th (happy golden birthday!), Monique decided to grace us with her presense. Monique is finishing up her sophomore year at BYU and is majoring in Public Health. She is single for anyone who has brothers in Provo, but they have to pretty much be amazing to even compare to her.
Oh Monique, there are so many great things about you I don't know where to begin. So I decided to dedicate this post to you with 20 pictures and 20 things I love about you...since you are now 20!

1. She is ALWAYS kind

2. She loves food like I do

3. She is athletic

4. She has a very strong testimony

5. She is not influenced by peer pressure

6. She is friends with everyone and doesn't pass judgement

7. She is always fashionable

8. She has a great sense of humor

9. She's not afraid to be silly or make ugly faces

10. She doesn't get offended

11. She always gives you a hug

12. She is beautiful

13. She succeeds in everything she does

14. She is an amazing photographer

15. She makes you feel good just by being around her

16. She makes me laugh

17. I love her hair

18. She's low maintenance

19. She is always ready to go do something

20. She is a wonderful auntie!!

(okay so I had a little over 20 pictures to share!!)
I love you Monique! You are a big inspiration to me of what all people should be like. Thanks for being such a wonderful little sister!! I hope you had a great birthday!

5 comments:

The Melnychuks said...

hahaha... I can't believe you put the purple panties story on there! And we have got to get you some updated pictures! lol, But thanks so much Nicole!! (And you too Alma, I'm sure you contributed seeing as the purple panty story got in there....)I love you and think you are just the greatest!!! Thanks for a Happy Birthday!!!!

stephanie and sean said...

Happy birthday monique!!!! I LOVE February birthdays! If I were in Idaho I would give you a chocolate cupcake, smothered in whipped strawberry frosting, topped with sprinkles and finished with a candle ... I just made some for my birthday!!!!

Nicole, what a wonderful tribute! I love your pictures and your sense of sisterhood. Something I'm trying to achieve. Thanks for this post. It is really wonderful and has reminded me of the kind of person I want to be :) Hope you're having a wonderful week!

Matt and Amanda said...

Happy Birthday!!!! All of those sister pictures are so cute! Love you guys!

blythe said...

What a cute post. She seems like an amazing girl. I still need to give my bro-in-law the dating pep talk so he can ask her out!

The Calls said...

So Nicole I played soccer with you sister up here last summer! She was on my intramural team the Zebras! And she's GOOD! that's so random!

Related Posts with Thumbnails