Monday, May 19, 2008

new specs


I picked up my new glasses today and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! What do you think? I have been wanting a pair of rimless ones (on the bottom) but my prescription is too strong and I would look like a total nerd wearing coke bottles. But I guess they have an ultra high index lens which makes them really thin (or relatively thin I guess). They are a copper color with tiger stripes on the side. It's like looking at a whole new world out there with the right prescription! The grass is greener (maybe just clearer) and I feel super cute in these babies. I also got contacts, but who wants to wear those when you've got glasses like these?!!



8 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Very cute. I need new glasses cause Andy doesn't like mine. But yours look good - and I think you may have inspired me to go try some glasses on at the store.

The Melnychuks said...

oooo, me likey!!

stephanie and sean said...

Oh you look so super cute! I love love lovity love them!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

cute! Cute! super, dang cute!!

Mike and Tia Fam said...

I like them! I'm glad you get the rims and the lenses like you wanted them and seriously - why ever wear contacts?

Alisha said...

I love them! I also love the multiple photos from the different angles, they really helped me to get an all around sense of what you look like in your new glasses! :)

Jordan and Jodi said...

Great glasses! And great pictures! You're so funny!

blythe said...

So cute! You look adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails