Sunday, May 25, 2008

a juicy treat

So I just finished emailing my sister Alicia who is on a mission and sent her this page (because she is obsessed with/loves watermelon!). We had a picnic out by our fire pit a couple of weeks ago and it was Jagger's first time eating watermelon...and it was a hit! He LOVED it. We spent the night with our good friends the Oesterle's and if we had a quote wall, this would have to be on it: "You make all our dreams come true!" (Said by Keshia of us, The Smiths) hehe. Apparently they had been wanting to have a BBQ for a long time...Keshia had been craving some corn on the cob (which we had)...and Jeff had the itch to play some Frisbee (which we also did). AWESOME...glad we could make all your dreams come true Oesterles :) Jagger no doubt has been dreaming of watermelon ever since!

4 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

I love the pictures on the top row. He's got a death grip on the watermelon, and he is stuffing his face. makes me smile. Watermelon is my favorite fruit - and one of my favorite foods all together - so Jagger is in good company!

Britt and Rick said...

You are so creative and talented! I love all the little things you do with the whole blog thing!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

Those pictures make me feel like it is summer! Oh so so so fun!

Jordan and Jodi said...

I love the pictures--can you do that with the one program you suggested? I haven't gotten it yet. I wonder if Ally would love the watermelon HALF as much as Jagger? ha ha ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails