Monday, May 5, 2008

grandma


My mom came to visit this past Friday!! We have had lots of fun and have a whole schedule planned out for this week! More pictures and fun to be posted at a later time...

9 comments:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

That is such a cute picture! Your mom looks so young... I never would have thought she was your mom. Maybe liek a college roomate or a sister... I hope you have a great week with her in town! I love when my mom comes to visit! It looks like Jagger loves it too!

ps. come visit the beach anytime! you'll have a place to stay and a babysitter. no strings attatched!

Murdock Family said...

I agree . . . your mom is a spring chicken! She definitely doesn't "look" like a Gma! :)

OH- - - YOUR SCRAPBOOK IS AWESOME!! Teach me please! Very well done- and it totally flows! I love it! Nice hustle Nicole!

So we know Boyd and Kathryn because they were in our first ward and Boyd and Keith had some accounting classes together. Plus, Boyd is our sister-in-law's cousin- what a small world huh?

Rachel Holloway said...

I saw that picture and thought it was Kirsten Ellsworth! You mom is DEFINITELY not your typical grannie! :) What a cutie@!

stephanie and sean said...

your mom is totally cute! I can see where you get it! She totally looks like a sister!!! I'm so glad you get some mama time! I can't wait to see your pictures! Oh, and I love what you've done to the side of your blog :) :) :)

Jordan and Jodi said...

Carolyn....you look AMAZING! This isn't the YW's pres that I remember! :) Have a great time visiting!

The Melnychuks said...

Glad you guys are having fun... just wish I could have come up too. I miss you guys!!! I'll try to call you Sunday or something so we can catch up. Love you!

blythe said...

Your mom is so cute and looks so young! I love your slide show. Thanks for telling me where to find it. I was really slow on that one!

Kristen Parnell said...

Haha blythe! It took me a second to find it too... I was like "Um, Cole, you didn't attach it!" And right before I asked in a comment, I found it and was glad I did ;) Oh I miss Carolyn! I wish she'd come to see me. My mom is coming in June and I can hardly stand waiting...

Katie said...

he's getting so big!! hi nicole. how are you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails