KAUA'I
A bunch of random pictures: Waking up slow, lounging in hammocks, Jagger in a hand towel (so cute!!) and one of the million roosters that inhabited the island...yes we did wake up to the sound of roosters crowing, or being strangled.
We went on a hike to "Queens Bath" where we cliff dove (for me it was 'climb as far down as I could and be pushed off because I was scared') and swam with huge sea turtles. Monique and I are being Ariel crashing up on the rock in the top right picture :)
We found a little fellow (or Lizard for people not of the Stevens family) and as tradition put it on one of our heads. The lizard went crazy! I also decided to make my own coconut bra :)
We went snorkeling on the beach, until I got too scared that we were out too far (I know, I'm a chicken!) but we saw some ocean snakes (yikes!) and fish that you would see on Finding Nemo.
Then Monique took some of our little family...pays to have a photographer in the fam (good job Monique!)
Went for a hike to see Waimea Canyon (known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific or something cool like that).O'AHU
On Oahu we did mostly touristy stuff. We went to Pearl Harbor.
Pali lookout...one of, if not THE windiest places on earth!! No joke people.
We did a session at the Temple while angel Monique watched Jagger.
Then went to the PCC (Polynesian Culture Center)
Our hotel was right next to this marina, so we went for a walk to check out all the cool sailboats...and added another promise to our bucket list :)
Alma and Jagger climbing palm trees like monkeys.
The beautiful sunset on our last day in Hawaii.
Well, that about sums it up. Hope you enjoyed it! We sure did!! Thanks again Mom and Dad for allowing us to come along on such an amazing trip. Family tradition, next summer Olympics I'll see you there :)




23 comments:
looks like you guys had a blast in hawaii. oh, i love hawaii!
thanks for the beautiful pictures.
Great post. And great pictures! Looks like you all had a blast and Jagger did great traveling too. happy 200th post :) We've enjoyed them.
Oh Nicole, the trip looks so great.
But it made me feel sad for your sister who didn't get to be with you. Next time, I guess.
made me homesick! glad you all had fun in the islands. oh and, btw, it's the "pali" lookout - sorry, had to correct it being from there. I think my wife changed our blog to private so send us your email when you get a chance so we can invite you. Aloha!
How fun! I love vacations. I loved all the pics of Jagger, like the one with the lei on his head, and the one of him climbing the trees. So cute. And also - the family pics look so good. How lucky to have a photographer around! I am glad you guys had fun!
All I can say is... WOW! What an incredible experience!
I'm so glad you were able to get away! It looks like you three had a blast! Thanks for posting pictures!
Looks dreamy. Great pictures! Congrats on a successful vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and I think your "thrown together" pages look awesome. Great pictures and I like the simple pages... looks good!
Jealousy! So beautiful! And those picture of your family are priceless! I love the picture of Jagger with the flower lei (is that even how you spell that?) on his head, that face is sooooo cute! What a super fun vacation. And thanks for finally posting about it :)
Im so jealous! Great pictures!
What a fun trip! I loved looking at the pictures!! I know where I want to go on my next vacation!!
Hurray for pictures! Glad you could find the time to post some!
Looks amazing! Totally jealous! Thanks for the pics!
Wow, I love your blog. I've been out of the blogging world and have been wanting to visit your blog. You have a way with pictures. I think I need some Nicole blogging tips for taking and putting together such neat collages. Hawaii is beautiful, that is so awesome that you have those memories.
So fun! You got some good photos while you were there. Did you take your new camera? I'm still jealous of it, even though I haven't seen it...
Oh yeah... another thing. We had that same coconut guy that made it light on fire. So funny! Such awesome facial expressions.
wahoo there are pictures up!! I am mesmerized
Wow, looks like that was a way fun trip for the fam!
I always love all of your photos. I was wondering who takes them all they always look so awesome! Sorry I haven't called you back yet. Things are still a little crazy with trying to get back into the swing of school. I'll call you soon I promise.
Wow fun! We went to Kauai on our honeymoon and loved it. We are heading to Oahu in March with our little one- this made me more excited!
Dang I'm jealous! Awesome pictures and looks like mucho fun!
Your cow is your "heaven" you say and hawaii is mine. You really captured the beauty in your photographs. Aren't you becoming miss talented? I am so happy for you guys that you were able to spend that special time together there. There is a feeling in Hawaii that you feel that will stay with you forever.
Post a Comment