Tuesday, September 2, 2008


LOTS to update...but there is too much to catch up on at home, work, and church! Check ins are around the corner, so I promise to post more when I can. Here's a teaser.

8 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

GORGEOUS picture! I CAN'T wait to hear all about your trip! I've been wanting to call you but thought it best to give you time to settle! I love love love love love this picture :)

Andy and Melissa said...

I have been checking about 5 times a day, just waiting to see something about your trip. I would be upset that there is only one picture, and no stories, but the picture is so beautiful, that I'll let it slide this time. :)

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

This is priceless! can't wait to hear more!

Deb said...

I'm with Melissa...it's like I've got some kind of obsession as I've been checking for at least a pic or two EVERY TIME I'm online. Thanks for giving me my fix! I, too, love this picture. Kudos to whoever took it! I hope you guys had a fabulous time!!

Preston and Angie said...

You have such a cute family!! I still haven't even seen you since Jagger was born and that's just wrong! Preston and I just made a blog, so if you want to check it out you can see what our life is like ... kinda. At least you can see Preston since you've never met him. Anyway, I love you guys and hope to see you sometime soon!!

Preston and Angie said...

haha, ps, our blog site is prestonangie.blogspot.com. That's all :) See ya!

homeschooling Mama said...

I am completely jealous! Looks amazing! Can't wait for more posts about the trip!

Steve and Allison said...

steve would agree with the burnt cheese comment. he will pick it off my plate and eat it as fast as he can!! ha ha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails