
Many of you think back on this day with sadness. Not to say I wasn't shocked at the news of the terrorist attack 7 years ago, but this is a happy day. The day dad was born. I don't really know what to say except for a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you dad!! I love you so much, words can't really express how much you mean to me and what an example you are. You live your life in a way that makes other people glad to know you. Thanks for everything you have given me and sacrificed for me so that I could have the kind of life and experiences that I did. With each new geezer year you put on, you seem to do something to defy the age you have become. Thanks for being so adventurous and fun. I love you dad (old man rivers and grandpa cletus!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment