noun
| 1. | the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc. |
| 2. | the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself. |
| 3. | the state of being obsessed. |
| 4. | the act of obsessing. |
My obsession:

We started reading the first book in Hawaii (which I am still trying to find the time to post about, promise!) and we're totally addicted! I remember making fun of my sister and friends for reading a vampire book, but it's so good!! We are on book #2 and will have to take a break when we finish it I think. Come back to normal life instead of my brain and dreams living in Forks. I really like this reading together thing. Alma is a little wary because it's a girl book, but it was my turn to choose...and he likes it too.
ən


8 comments:
So funny! I loved this series. Last book wasn't my fav, but I couldn't put the first three down!! Wait until you read her book Host... I was even more obsessed with finishing that.
That's funny that you are reading them together...Jordan read a lot of all 4 books with me. And he even went onto the Host! No joke! I wouldn't call it a girlie book so much anymore---the action parts are really good for the guys!
I'm not obsessed to the point I have the little movie count-down ticker on my blog (I probably won't be able to go anyway with the baby coming hopefully around that time)...but I really liked it. Just wait until book #4! It ties everything together! It's fun to have something new to read instead of "traditional girly books." I've also started another of her books called "The Host" & like it too...it just takes longer to get into it.
Haha. My sister keeps trying to get me hooked. She just wants someone to join in with her on her addiction! Maybe one of these days I'll have to give into her. I just watched your scrapbook slideshow and it was very motivating. Very cute pages! I need to get better at it and also CATCH UP! Noah and I are excited to see the Hawaii pics! :)
oh be still my beating heart!!!! I'm so glad you love them! I'm nothing short of obsessed myself :) And I totally made fun of others for reading them as well. That always happens. I point the mocking finger and them WHAM! I'm in love. I think you should keep going with the books until the end ... they're just SO good and the story is just getting interesting by book three. Bless Alma for hangin' in there :)
Hello Nicole! I don't know one girl that isn't obsessed with those books. Honestly. Boyd likens it unto Heroine, and I'm afraid he's not far off. He hasn't read them, but maybe he might if I told him that Alma liked them. Hmmm. So great to check up on you. You have some of the best pictures ever of your fam. I'm a little jealous of the one of ya'll on the beach. I miss you and it sounds like you're doing great. Oh by the way, check out my blog. After three months of absolutely nothing I made six posts of our summer.
Hey Nicole, Don't feel so bad. At least your not alone in this obsession. I thought the movie preview looked pretty good so I borrowed the first book from a co-worker and read all 4 books in 2 weeks. I couldn't sleep, eat, clean the house, working was torture. I would bring it to work and read it during lunch. Take your time,b/c once you are done, you have to come back to real life and what fun is that? :) just kidding.
just be prepared for this book. i am totally obessed and steve is embarrassed by it! good to see you're having a great time with family!!
Post a Comment