2 days ago
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
38 weeks
...so i'm still pregnant. i guess i couldn't will her to come on cinco de mayo like i had hoped...unless she comes tonight :) i went to see the midwives for my apt. again today and i am 80% effaced, but the babe hasn't dropped and i am not dialated. when i do dialate, it is said to be 'easy' and probably fast, but not painless mind you. keep checking for our little girls debut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am sorry you didn't have her today, but my sister Lauren did! A little boy, Quin David...Good luck and I can't wait to see your little girl!
oooo good luck! the anticipation! my heart is beating faster just reading this ... i can't imagine how you and alma must feel! i can't WAIT to meet her!
well at least i didn't miss the debut!! I just remember today that she would be coming soon! Glad to see all is well and your feeling great!
Post a Comment