after hours of packing, cleaning, and a 2 day drive, we have arrived safely here. unpacking is the worst...especially the kitchen: trying to find a new place for all your stuff that had a very specific place. but we LOVE our new place and are excited to get all moved in and established. SO much to write, so very little time. i am using the 'business center' to update right now because we do not currently have internet. so know that we are very happy to be here and just settling in. we'll be back to posting asap. in the mean time, call us if you need/want to talk.
much love from colorado...holla!


12 comments:
Glad to hear that you made it safe. Good luck with the unpacking. DId you know we'll be in town in Aug? Can't wait to see ya.
Yea for COLORADO--they are getting some great people! Who did you use as a moving company? I can't believe how expensive moving is! We've been pricing it out for our move in 2 months and MAN...it's a TON!
I didn't know you were gone yet... I thought you had another week here for some reason. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye, I guess this will suffice. We will miss you guys, but luckily there is always blogging so we can keep up with your family!
Glad you made it safely!
Yay - I'm glad you're safe and love your place. Hopefully we will make it out to see it sometime... fingers crossed. I know what it's like moving with an infant, trying to unpack and everything, but an infant and a toddler - good luck!
I am glad the move went well. It is hard moving right after you have a baby, I wish we could be there to help! We can't wait to hear all about your Colorado adventures!
We sure wish we could join you! Good luck with unpacking and congrats with being done in rexburg! love ya guys!
alright!!! so glad you guys are safe and settling in! can't wait to hear more about your adventures!
so glad to know that you made it safely there. yeah, your finally out of rexburg, great for your sakes, but not for us. we miss you!! but am so glad your doing great with your sweet family.
um, where in Colorado are you??? I would love to get together sometime!
maybe I'm lame and missed the update, but when you have a sec, give us the update of where you are and what's in store for you. and more pics of baby please!
So, Colorado!? Whats happening there? I am glad you guys are happy. Wish I could have helped you with the move. Love you and call me when you get a chance to breathe. My old phone is fried so I can't get my numbers.
Miss you!
Thanks for the card. I really appreciate. I'm also so happy to have your blog address. Ours is www.shaydoclaytostapley.blogspot.com
Good luck with unpacking!
Shayla
Post a Comment