Well, I'm still working on getting some pictures to put up on here, but here is a clip of Vienna getting in her first dress about to come home. I got to bring her and Nicole home almost exactly 24 hours after the delivery. They are both in really good shape.
12 comments:
She's is adorable, congratulations! What a fun mothers day!
ADORABLE!! You are such a cute mommy:) She looks so cute in that dress!! Congrats and good job!!
Aww, she is so great! I'm glad you guys made it home, and in record time too :) Enjoy your little girl, we can't wait to meet her.
Precious, precious.
She is so cute, congratulations! We cant wait to see more pictures of her.
oh yes how wonderful!!! She is beautiful and Vienna... I knew it would be Vienna!
Congratulations Nicole!! She is a beauty!!! Cute little dress too :)
oh my goodness you've got me tearing up! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! vienna is such a little peanut! i love her little dress :) thank you thank you thank you for sharing that! i can't wait to see more, and i'm so glad that you are home and feeling well.
oh my goodness!!!! Congratulations!! I was wondering where you were on Sunday :) She's so beautiful
Best Mother's day present indeed! What an adorable little girl :)
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!
AWWWWWWWWW!! I love that you named her Vienna! She is so sweet and you look awesome for having just had a baby!! Shocn (I dont even know how to spell it anymore!) baby and mommy! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment