Day two went pretty well except for a steady 30 MPH wind that is customary in Rexburg. It was really fun going with the wind, we maintained a steady 22-23 MPH speed on level ground. When we turned around we were slowed to 8-12 MPH! I came back sweaty and Jagger had cold red cheeks.
Ride Statistics:
Duration: 0:45
Average Speed: 11.8 MPH
Maximum Speed: 27.0 MPH
Trip Distance: 9.00 Miles
Total Distance: 25.13 Miles
2 comments:
Dude, what a great idea! Sounds like you boys are having some fun. I hope you reach your goal!
I've got a question for Nicole.. A friend and I were wondering - what program do you use to do your digital scrapbooking?? you can let me know at olsen.bw@gmail.com or on my blog. Thank you so much! I've really enjoyed seeing pics of your new cutie Vienna; we wish we could get some pro pics of our Avery by you guys, I'm a big fan of your photography!! -Bonnie (Olsen)
Post a Comment