2 days ago
Saturday, March 6, 2010
holla!
in other news, we just found out today we were chosen as winners in the iheartfaces challenge this past week!! the subject was 'hilarious outtakes' and those of you who know jagger and/or follow this blog, know there are LOTS of funny things this kid does. haha. click here to head on over to the website to see our entry, or you can go straight to i heart faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
those outtakes are pretty hilarious! way to go!
That's way cool! Congrats!
Both your kiddos are getting so big, and they are so cute!
Thanks for the comment on the big group photos...those always stress me out. I really need to buy a better lens, and I want to...but they cost sooo much! How are things going in Vegas? I'm liking what I see on your site...I go often :)
I also like my new logo, the girl did a great job and wasn't very expensive. It definitely looks more professional than my text with the line under it. haha! I'd refer you to her, but you don't need it your logo is great already.
awesome! hahaha... go jagger! you must be a part of the olympian nosepicking club like uncle mike
Post a Comment