So I've been entering into this photography challenge every once in a while at a portrait photography blog called I Heart Faces. You might have seen the posts on our photography blog. It's fun and it is a great way to see other photographers creative images/edits.
This week the challenge was 'Dramatic B&W'. I don't really do Black and White. It seems like every picture that I take, I prefer in full vibrant color. It is kind of my style to have warm, colorful, and simple a main part of my pictures. But that is why I look at I Heart Faces. To stretch me and help me grow.
Here is the picture. I actually really like it... still prefer the color version, but I like it. To see the full Post of Daryn's photoshoot click here or go to birdonawirephoto.com.




5 comments:
Love this shot! Very striking!
She is beautiful! That is a great shot. I imagine it is pretty in color as well!
wowee!!!! totally stunning :)
nice!
LOVE it!
Post a Comment