prefer to only drive in the fast lane... regardless
don’t eat breakfast
like winter more than summer
never shower, only bathe
plug their nose when they swim
enjoy working out
love to nap
like the smell of gasoline
sleep with their eyes open
snort when they laugh
have chronic diarrhea
treasure hunt... with metal detectors
don’t eat meat
like spiders
play the accordion
are superstitious
can’t drive a stick
won’t get rid of old crap because someday...
won’t drink soda
eat out... everyday
sing with their eyes closed
are bilingual
don’t watch television
love to sleep under the stars
prefer PC’s to Macs???
don’t like having their picture taken
herd llamas
shave their legs
don’t shave their legs
lie
still use typewriters
wear retainers
If you are one of these people, tell me about it.
As for me, I sleep with my eyes open. I don’t know why, and I can’t help it. It’s not like they are all the way open, but they’re cracked and it freaks Nicole out. She says she can never tell if I’m asleep or awake. I tell her I’m awake and keeping an eye on her. Or, well... two I guess.
Nicole, she wears retainers. Every night. She got her braces off 14 years ago. 14 years! It’s a borderline obsession with her. She says it helps her jaw and I suppose it does. But it’s crazy. If we go on a trip and she forgets them, all is lost. I don’t know how many of you have seen a pair of retainers start to WEAR OUT due to use, but I have. And it’s weird. Buuut I love her.
Your turn.



9 comments:
I love to nap. I'm happy to nap in any comfortable spot and at any time of the day on almost any given day. But if I were to choose a favorite it would have to be on a Sunday afternoon, on the couch with the sun streaming down on me. I'm pretty sure I was a cat in a previous life.
My husband, John, likes to work out. I have no idea why...
I'm with you on the napping thing. I could nap every single day. I especially enjoy a mid-morning nap in the sunlight. mmmm.
I like to sleep under the stars, my favorite part about camping is the sleeping part.
steph: i'm left handed. i can't jump into water without plugging my nose. when i get mosquito bites they swell up like a golf ball. i'm pretty regular ... 7:30 every morning. i just learned how to use chop sticks. can't go anywhere near scary movies. when someone tells me to do something i want to do the opposite..just cause. hate casseroles. like seafood. love cheeseburgers.
sean: if i've gone outside I must wash my hands. my ears get red when I'm tired. i always use the same bathroom stall at work. historical drama = awesome. love dress shirts with spread collars and double cuffs. macintosh all the way.
Lets see, from your list..
I cant drive a stick. I wont get rid of old crap because yes! someday i might need it! This has proven to be true in the past. I'm kinda bilingual..I know some ASL. I DEF shave my legs. Ew to not. Ew Ew Ew. As for wearing a retainer, Im going through the process of Invisilign right now but Im not super good about wearing them 24/7. I take them out to eat,then they dont get popped back in for a few hours. Oops. I like to sleep under the stars if I'm in a hammock and there are no mosquitoes.
I LOVE your crazy family.
I love to nap but the only time that is really good is between 2 and 4 because the afternoon sun is heavenly through windows, prefer the fast lane because it's generally smoother (learned it from my dad), won't get rid of that random piece of ribbon because someday I might need to rewrap a present with it, and I shave my legs almost every time I have a shower (given that I got a shower that day gotta love bein' a mom) I just love that smooth feeling.
Corey, on the other hand, would prefer to sleep outside under the stars rather than in a tent or building any given day of the week. He lived in a tent for a year and a half before we were married and some days he tells me how much he misses it.
oops sorry one more about Corey :-) he pee's every 5 minutes, I swear, he is worse that I ever was pregnant but I love him just the same.
In case you forgot: I love to take naps, don't eat breakfast-by the time I get around to it, its lunchtime! CAN drive stick, bilingual: Jeg kan snakker dansk! (Danish) I won't drink soda except for rare occasions, don't like having my picture taken (unless its by Birdonawire photography!!!) I would like to herd a llama and I wish I loved to work out!
Post a Comment