so yes, we are in portland. but i am going to continue to revisit the summer in hopes of some closure :) then we will move onto all the tremendous beauty that surrounds us here.
from twin lakes, we drove to park city, ut for britt and peter's wedding. britt and i have been friends since high school, so it was really fun to shoot her wedding, get to know peter better, spend the whole wonderful day with them, and see all the old roomies! you can view their wedding here. then it was onto carlsbad, california. it's been a family tradition with my dad's side ever since i was little. unfortunately my parents and sisters were all unable to make it, but we still had a blast with cousins, aunts and uncles, and of course grammy (the glamorous one in yellow) and grandpa. we haven't been able to make it for years, so we were really happy we could this time. the kids loved playing in the sand and waves...us too.
thanks again grammy and grandpa for such a fun time! we love you.
ps stevens fam...let me know if you want any of these emailed over to you! oh, and there's a couple more on our photography website :)






































4 comments:
HOW WONDERFUL!!!! Oh it looks like the best time ever! I know i've said it a bazillion times, but you guys are just the most beautiful family i've ever seen. So glad your recapping your fun summer times. CAN'T wait to see all that you're loving about Portland. I hope you guys are beginning to feel more settled :) We need to talk oh so sooooooon!
Gorgeous pics of a gorgeous family - I ESPECIALLY love the one of Alma & Vienna (close-up of their faces) just above the one of A+J+V in the water w/ backs to the camera.
Looks like you guys had a great time!
I found your blog and I love it! Can you teach me how to take awesome pictures? It was awesome to see you guys and can't wait to hang out again!
It was so great to have your wonderful family with us this year. Especially since you are farther away now. Fun times, for sure. I love the pictures and want copies. Keep it up!
Post a Comment