hope yours was as great of a Sabbath as ours was. we celebrated on friday with the ward trunk-or-treat. jagger insisted on being a 'sketelon', and v was the only cat i've ever come across that i loved...let alone liked and would hold :) alma was a very handsome and dashing robin hood, whilst me and the baby in tow decided to be a pumpkin (please note my very cool stem/hair). glad it's over and we can move along to more important holidays coming up.
2 days ago















5 comments:
hahha, I LOVE these, your costumes turned out awesome, especially for not knowing what you guys were going to be until a day or two before! Also, Alma's hilarious.
Awesome costumes... all of you. Glad I got to see for sure!
what a perfect pumpkin you are! where in the heck did you get that awesome shirt!?! and v's little bangs! are her eyes really that blue? jagger is super scary! alma had sean and i laughing so hard. quite dashing :)
Super Cute! And yes I noticed Your hair before I even read! It looked amazing! And as for Alma... no words. The kiddos are super cute! and BIG!
Very Cute! I can't believe how old Vienna looks in those pictures. Looks like you all had fun!
Post a Comment