Friday, October 29, 2010

hoover dam it was hot that day







v's signature stink face :)








AWESOME little burger joint we found in boulder city

5 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE your hair in these pictures. You are so gorgeous! I hope I can be as stylish and cute a mom as you one day :)

stephanie and sean said...

you are beyond lovely. oh and i am in love with little vienna's stink face!!!! these pictures are breathtaking.

Andy and Melissa said...

The pics of you and v are adorable nicole... you should frame them!

Jessi said...

haha! so fun! V. looks so much like you Nicole! YOu two are beautiful!

Di said...

Amazing photos of the new bridge. We can't wait to drive over it when we go to Phoenix over Thanksgiving. We have been watching its progress over the past few years. Good luck in Portland. Your kids are cute! Looks fun. Love Aunt Diane

Related Posts with Thumbnails