2 days ago
Saturday, October 9, 2010
we're here!
I'm happy to report we have arrived at our new home safe and sound. It's so weird to think this is where we're going to live permanently (hopefully). We are really excited to unpack, explore, meet new people, wear scarfs, buy rain boots, make soup & hot chocolate, and bask in the beauty that is the greenest green I've ever seen!! We hope to have the Internet up and running in a couple days, until then, enjoy my little weasel munching on cheerios watching us unpack :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I hope you guys have fun! What made you decide on Portland?
you're in Portland? Can't wait to hear what you're up to there. Where have I been?? Oh, I had a baby I guess... I still think it's August!
hope all is well! :) I want a photoshoot next time you're in Utah. I think your pictures are so beautiful.
Post a Comment