I couldn't take it anymore! After a year of attempting to grow my hair out (attempt #2) I finally caved under the pressure from Alma and realization that I am not made to have long hair. I like my hair better short, Alma likes it better short, and really the only reason I was growing it was to have fun with it for a while, then donate it to Locks of Love. My hair had reached about the half-way mark, which means a whole other year of growing it before I could enjoy it. Enjoy it along the way?...it was usually in a ponytail, or up some way to where it looked short still. The thing that finally broke me was a TV show. I was watching "10 years younger" and a girl was getting her hair chopped off. The hairstylist said, "Some people have short hair faces"...it was if she was talking to me. I don't know if I do indeed have a 'short hair face' considering its rather round, but I just like the way my face looks with shorter hair. So no more trying to grow it, I love it short and I'm glad I did it...no regrets!
2 days ago




2 comments:
I always think of you as a short hair person. That was nice of you to try to grow it long though for Locks- I did that last year. It was fun but my hair was really annoying me the last month or so!
I think of you as a short hair person too. You look so cute with it. I wish I could pull of short hair but I feel like my face is too round. You look cute!
Post a Comment