We were blessed with the presence of our little Jagger 2 whole months early. He just couldn't wait to meet us I guess. He made his debut into the world on New Years Day, January 1, 2007 at 7:49pm. He weighed 4.4lbs and was 17 3/4 inches long. Jagger was in the NICU for a little over a month, and then on February 3rd he was released to come home to us. We have seen amazing blessings come into our lives from this trial of patience and faith. Jagger is already 2 months old now and is as strong and feisty as ever. He now weighs 7.13lbs. and is 20 1/2 inches and is completely off oxygen and all monitors! Skinny and long...just like his folks! We love him so much and are so grateful for everyone's prayers in our family's behalf. We love being a little family and are excited to watch it grow over the years. My sister monique is in town this weekend and took Jagger's announcement pictures! We hope to have that up soon to show everyone.
2 days ago


1 comment:
Cute:) And to answer your question Kylee didn't start sleeping through the night till about 1 1/2 to 2 months...but I didn't get the book till then. just call me sometime and I will tell you kind of what I did because I think it would take too much room to explain on here:)
Post a Comment