Thursday, November 15, 2007

the first haircut

Jagger got his haircut for the first time this week!! He looks so much older now I can't believe it! He was pretty good and held still for the most part. We only had the hairdresser cut the sides and back, and left the top long. He looks so cute :) I couldn't decide which page I liked better so I posted them both. Enjoy!


7 comments:

mattnbeth said...

so cute. i love all your new pics on the side. you have a sweet family.

Andy and Melissa said...

Oh what a handsome little devil. By the way...I love both of these scrapbook pages as well. Nice work! I am surprised he was so good - what a sweetie.

ken said...

Love the scrapbooking... those are great looking pages (and a great looking kid! What eyes!!). Hey so how do I put pictures going down the side like that?

Unknown said...

Hey! What a studly little boy you have! I love that yo uare online scrapbooking, it is so great looking!

stephanie and sean said...

Nicole, you guys should ABSOLUTELY come and see us :) I love what you're doing with your digi scrapbooking program by the way. You are so creative :)

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Hey- so I haven't really been on in 2 weeks, so I am catching up: Happy Birthdsay, awesome new digital scrapbooking thing, Jagger is a stud with his new hair do and just while I'm combining this comment to include everything: Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Nice camera work nicole!!! Those pictures are soo good!!! Shoot the way you're going, You are going to be dubbed the family photographer, and I'll be assigned as your assistant!!! :) No but really, they are awesome, and I know you hear this all the time, but Jagger is SOOOO CUTE!!!!! Man, I really miss you guys so much! I can't wait to see you all over Christmas!!! Have a great Thanksgiving, I love you!
ps did you try either of those recipes yet?? Just wondering what you thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails