These are the boys of some of the girls I work with. Lindsey is the men's manager and her boy Tate is on the left. Jagger is the cutest one in the middle :) and Colten is on the right with his fiery red hair! He belongs to Gen (who works for our neighboring office). Can you believe Tate is only 5 months and Colten 3? Crazy. Jagger is so funny...I took a bunch of pictures of these three, and he was posing in every single one!! The other boys were all ticked off because they had to be on their stomach and their mom's were doing weird things to make them smile! Not Jagger!! He's so used to me taking pictures of him now, he actually smiles and poses! What a Ham--I love it!
2 days ago


6 comments:
haha, jagger looks like he would be saying, "don't mess wit meh" I love it. I can't believe how BIG Tate is. How belongs to Colten? I LOVE HIS HAIR!!! I bet the office it party central with those three rug rats! Thanks for this post. I love it!
Jagger is a little Stud Muffin and I love it!
Hey hey! It's been a while... I was going to call you this morning before I leave to work but then I thought, "Now Kristen, I think you know Nicole well enough to know that being the 1st person to call (your time it would've been 5 in the morning!! :) will not make her forget that you woke her up so early!! So I will call you at lunchtime. But ENJOY this first half of your birthday morning before I talk to you!! Love you!! Happy 1/4 Century!!
Hey there birthday girl. We are gonna call, but we have to wait until the baby is sleeping etc. or else it would almost be pointless. So happy birthday!
yeah, that's my nephew... he's pretty cool. That's because he came from my sister... and alma too, i guess he's pretty okay too. :) anyway, happy birthday nicole!! I love you and hope you had an awesome day!!! Oh ya, here is my monthly recipe, (when's your's going up, I could really use a suggestion for my next night):)
Panini sandwich!!!
spread ranch dressing on two slices of bread, then add pieces of cooked chicken, slices of tomatoes, and cover with provolone cheese. butter outsides of the bread and grill in a george forman!!
Hope you enjoy!! xoxox
he is the cutest one in the middle :)
Post a Comment