Monday, April 21, 2008

back to school


Alma started school again today...but since he changed his major, he's actually excited about it!! He gets to take awesome classes like basic skills, leisure in society, his seminary class, etc. I am excited for him to start up again because he will get to do a lot of that fun stuff that we might not get to do together as much.

3 comments:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

I am glad that he can get excited about it! THings are so much better when you are doing what you enjoy! And the sooner you start, the sooner ists over! (not that that should be a good point of view...)

stephanie and sean said...

This is like the perfect situation for you. He gets to do all of the stuff that he loves and that you ... love not so much :) I love the way you put that. I hope he really enjoys his semester. l loved summer semesters there. I'm so glad that Alma decided to do what he loves. I think he'll be a happier Alma :)

Heidi said...

It really is so nice to love your major, I am happy for your hubby

Related Posts with Thumbnails