Funny story. We used to have a small hole in our wall that contained many a wire. We covered it up with a faceplate, but the screws were too small for the holes so Jagger could easily pull it off. He pulled it off a long time ago, ate both screws, swallowed one (which came out the other end a couple of days later) and that was that. We no longer had a faceplate to cover all those exposed wires. It didn't seem to be a problem until a couple weeks ago when Jagger would go over there and play with them. So Alma had the smart idea to cut them and shove them in to the back of the hole. Then our phone line stopped working. Oops! So Alma had to cut a bigger hole in our living room wall to get to the wires and re-attach them. Case solved. But now we have an even bigger hole...and it has become the weasel hole. Jagger puts all sorts of stuff in there. It's like his own secret hiding spot for the miscellaneous...ie: balls, wrappers, pens, shoes, outlet covers, etc.
Last Sunday Alma called me from the church, but our phone was out of battery and wouldn't let me answer. So I looked EVERYWHERE for my cell phone and couldn't find it anywhere. Luckily Alma called my cell after I didn't answer at the house. I tracked the ring to Jagger's little hole! He was hiding it for peak talk time hours to call all his girlfriends I guess!! Man I was cracking up, I never would have found it! Hopefully Alma will get around to patching that hole pretty soon.


9 comments:
That is so funny!! The whole story is...
At least you know where to go for things! I MUSY have a weasel hole in my house that I have no idea about--my stuff goes missing all the time!
hahaha, what a sneaky snake! I love that he is getting so big, and exploring things!! It kind of reminded me of Alma, not sure why, but I can just picture him doing something like that when he was little.... ok and even now. :)
I love that you got a picture of him stashing away some loot. So funny! Wonder what he's saving all the stuff for?
Thats such a great story! At least Jagger is consistent with where he hides your stuff. Carson gets all kinds of creative and never hides things in the same place twice. Its like a treasure hunt in our house everyday!
I love that little rascal! The hair cut looks great too :) Way to go.
Thanks for telling me which software...now be HONEST...it is easy to use? I saw it on ebay for CHEAP so I've been thinking about it but I had a few questions...can you make a photobook with it or do you make it then they print it off the website and send it? As you can tell....I'm really not a scrapbooker or software girl but I'm trying to learn something new. Thanks--Jodi
He swallowed a screw and pooped it out?? My goodness what crazy talk! Haha! Little Jagger is a wise little man... might as well use the space for something!
Okay firstly, Jagger is the MAN for pooping out a little screw... that couldn't have been a good time! Secondly , I am totally laughing my guts out that he found this little place to hide all of his treasures, and that he swiped your cell phone to sneak away. Oh he is too funny. I wish I could play with him. I think he would entertain me for hours!
It's hilarious that Jagger is so street smart as to find his own hidey-hole already. Totally sounds like something Alma would do. Speaking of which...I can't believe Alma hasn't put some emergency Duct Tape over the hole until he can get around to fixing it. What's up?
Post a Comment