Sunday, April 13, 2008

homeless

We have had some of the busiest weeks ever and still have another one to go! While I was doing assessments yesterday I brought along Jagger. We were both still in our pajamas, and Jagger still had crepe remains in the form of berries smeared all over his face. When we came home and I stepped back to look at my disheveled lovee, noticing the staticky hair, sweatpants, messy face, etc. I thought to myself, "shame on you...he looks homeless!" So I had to snap a couple of pictures. At least he looks happy and homeless. :) It was one of those mornings when I just couldn't bring myself to clean up after him, or myself for that matter.





The last picture I took happens to be one of my favorite of all time. Look at those teeth, that cheesy grin! What a big boy he looks like in this picture...oh I can't get enough of this mush.

1 comment:

stephanie and sean said...

I LOVE that last picture! I adore that toothy grin! He does look so grown up when he smiles like that :) We all have our "homeless" days :) I had mine today as a matter of fact :) Good luck getting through the next week. You can do it! You can do it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails