Monday, April 14, 2008

his first word..

In another life this kid could have been a monkey. He loves bananas SO MUCH its crazy! We point to a banana, or he sees one and gets a huge smile on his face while he inhales loudly and excitedly. The other day we started saying banana and he would repeat it! WOW! (not perfectly or anything mind you, but understandable...at least to parents ears) We didn't get that on video, but this just goes to show you how much he loves them. (He ate this one a lot slower too...I think he was distracted by the camera.)

12 comments:

The Melnychuks said...

ahahaha.... that was so funny! I love that he keeps the banana to his lips while he's chewing so he doesn't lose anytime; once the mouth is clear he shoves more in!! Either that or he doesn't want it taken away from him... not sure which. At least he is obsessive about a healthy food though. But that was hilarious! I love all his little teeth too! I wish I was still close by! I miss you guys so much!

Kelly said...

So cute!! What a great first word!! Before you know it he will be talking non-stop all day just like Kylee:)

Kathryn e. said...

My mom and I were laughing so hard...he looks like he is going to choke on that banana! He smile is so adorable!

Angela said...

Good job Jagger! That is so cute! Great choice of first word! Much better than no like my son!!

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Mike couldn't stop laughing. Annabelle is telling me she wants to watch Jagger again. Cute little teeth.

Alisha said...

That was awesome! I can't believe how fast he ate that, it made me laugh. He is so cute!

Andy and Melissa said...

Wowza!!!! What I think is the best is that he can't stop for air - but he can stop to smile at you when you put the camera up close. So funny!!! Miss you guys.

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Remember the movie Coneheads, where the girl eats the subway sandwhich and just inhales it? Thats all i could think of watching him eat that banana. It was pretty amazing! What a cutie!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

so cute.

i don't think i have ever seen someone who enjoys their banana as much as jagger.

Camille said...

I have been checking out "challenger's" blogs- that is how I landed here.
Anyhow- you have a darling little family! AND, you are obviously a good healthy mom- it wasn't my daughter's first word, but close after came "nany" aka candy.

stephanie and sean said...

WHOA! I can't believe he shoved that WHOLE thing in this mouth! I am so impressed! He meant business with that banana, I've never seen anything like that before. whoa, he is totally cute!

Jessica said...

Hey Nicole sorry it has taken me so long to reply to your comment I honestly am not the best blog-keeper and do not ever have pictures because my camera broke!

Anyways, thank you for the congrats! I am super excited for the wedding and I hope you can come!

P.S. Jagger is absolutely adorable and can down those bananas! AMAZING

Related Posts with Thumbnails