Thursday, October 9, 2008

happy october

Yes this picture was taken by none other than the awesome Alma. We played around with long exposure the other night. Pretty cool yeah?

5 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

whoa spooky. i love it! october is one of my favorite months! i'm lovin' it! yes i will call you, and we will talk, because i'm dying to know what you've been up to!!!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

i love long exposure modes on cameras. they can create some nice and fun pictures. you better be still though while you are using it :)

Unknown said...

that is really awesome! Absolutely beautiful! Are you sick of the snow yet? heard you got some!

Unknown said...

I think they would forgive you for having your pants undone. But I wouldn't make a habit of it, might be a little drafty!!!

Jentri said...

Very cool. I like.

Related Posts with Thumbnails