The closest equivalent I found to heaven on earth is the roast I just consumed tonight...pure joy. I'm searching this cow out in the next life and wrapping my arms around it while weeping in gratitude. Holy crap it was delicious...I'm going to go eat some more.
9 comments:
you are too funny, Nicole!
That's our girl! Dad wants some, he's smacking his lips and rummaging around the kitchen. Enjoy. You crack me up. You have been in LOVE with food since you were little. See you
next week, I can't wait.
Nicole, you are so funny I love you. Would you go as far as to say that it was DIVINE? :)
ahahahaha I love the way you worded that. Miss you. Hope you have a happy Halloween.
you make a good roast! are you going to turn the rest into Nicholitias!? you've got me drooling all over our keyboard!
Hey I thought you should know...I just tried to download my blog onto Booksmart so I could print it out and it no longer does blog books from blogger. Only does it from 2 other sites (never heard of either before). Darnet. Do you know any other site that will print off your blog? I've searched but no luck.
that just brought pure joy to my day. it made me laugh so hard. thanks for always putting a smile on my face!
Hi Nicole, this is Jessica Ryan. So Cambree Clare was telling me that you like to take pictures of babies...I was wondering if you would want to take pictures of our new little boy. I will pay you too. I found your blog through her blog. I didn't really know how to contact you, so I am leaving a comment. Hope you see this. By the way, I love your blog, and Jagger is sooooooooooo cute. Well my email is jessica.ryan7@gmail.com. thanks!
Spoken like a true pregnant woman!
Post a Comment