2 days ago
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
sock monkeys
Alma's mom gave me a sewing machine for Christmas!! I have used it for little things here and there, and started making this shirt a LONG time ago. I was worried by the time I finished it, Jagger would be too big for it. But with the help and patience of my very sewing-savvy friend Cambree I finished it last week. This is the first time he wore it. Isn't it so cute?!! (helps that I have such a cute baby to go in it :) Thanks mom for the fabric, pattern, and machine! Thanks again Cambree for your help!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Love the T-shirt. The whole package is pretty darn cute!
hooray for the cute monkey shirt!!! I'm so glad you FINALLY posted some pictures of it...hehe
I can't believe you made that! not that I don't hink your talented, I just think it would be REALLY hard to make a shirt. It is so stinkin cute! And it fits him so perfectly! he would be the perfect model if you started a baby fashion line.
I love this shirt. The fabric is to die for in my opinion, and I must admit...the model too. I would have never known it was handmade if you didn't say so. Seriously. I wish I was closer to you so we could sew together, and you could give me tips, cause my stuff is a little, well, handmade looking.
I'm Impressed! It is so cute! I got a sewing machine for christmas too, but havent tried anything that hard yet......
Okay, so I'm even MORE impressed with you! (not sure how that's possible, but you keep doing it!) Jagger's monkey shirt looks amazing! If I ever attempted to do something like that I would probably end up in the emergency room! You are incredible!
Post a Comment