Then we went to Rigby Lake! We are so excited it is filled and good enough weather to enjoy it! It was packed, but still a lot of fun. From there we went straight to our ward BBQ which was also really awesome. The best part for me was to catch up with some of the sisters and get to know them better...also the burgers!! They hired one of the business programs on campus to come make AND assemble the burgers for us!! That was a huge deal for me...since I don't like to assemble my own food. It was a great weekend spent out in the beautiful weather! Hope you all enjoyed the same.
2 days ago


11 comments:
whoa sounds like a blast! I'm so glad rigby lake is up and runnin' . I know how much you've been looking forward to it! I know I say this at like ever post, but I can't believe how BIG and BEAUTIFUL Jagger is getting! I sure do miss the 11th ward! Burgers assembled? Wow it sounds like it was your lucky day!!! :)
Hey! sounds like a great, great weekend! Will you please tell Tate happy birthday for us! And tell stu and lindsey hi and give them our love. Man we miss everyone there and wish we could have been there for his big day! Looks like a great party!
PS I love the new pictures on the side, and lindseys hair still looks so dang cute!
Cute pictures! Looks like a lot of fun!! I also love the missionary pictures!! Jagger is getting so big!!
He is so cute Nicole. I just love reading the updates
Oh my gosh, that looks like the funnest weekend ever! Don't you just love this nice weather? I've never been to Rigby Lake, but I totally want to go!
Oh, and random note--I work with Stuart Draper! Small world!
thanks for your coments! Come and visit anytime! We couldget the braniffs to come down and we could all have a party! Do you still have the recipe for that dough stuff that you squashed jaggers hand in for fathers day?
Too fun! Glad the weather has FINALLY warmed up for you guys :)
Your weekend seemed so much fun. Jagger is sooooo cute. I loved when Nathan was was that chubby too. Your family is really cute and I enjoy your pics a lot.
Hey Nicole! :) I love the pictures! They are soooo cute! :) Jagger is really growing up! So I was wondering if I could get your address so I can send you a baby shower invite. I have one for you, but I don't know where to send it...lol! Just let me know your address as soon as you can so I send you one! Thanks! Hope all is well! :)
He is the cutest, chubbiest little thing ever! He just looks like he's dying for attention!:)
Hey Nicole! I love your blog. Ya'll have some great pictures. Jagger is so cute. Summers are so nice in Rexburg and I'm glad to see you're taking advantage of it. We're liking it up here in Washington and it has finally stopped raining and it's been hot the last few days which is great. I love summer. I'm glad to see things are going good with ya'll. Tell Alma Boyd and I say hello.
Post a Comment