Today we went to the Air Show here in Rexburg...and it was awesome!!! Even better than last year. It seemed to be a lot less down time, Jagger was more into it since he was older, and we were a lot more educated on the planes they were flying. We went to the Legacy Flight Museum for Alma's birthday and took a tour of all the planes, saw them up close and personal, touched them, and heard their stories. The amazing thing about their museum is that ALL the planes fly! Most museums just display planes that once flew, but all of the planes on display and more flew at the air show! It was really cool...and I'm not even into that stuff really. We are FINALLY into summer here in Rexburg and I was NOT prepared! My moisturizer had sunscreen in it so my face didn't get burned, but the rest of me got roasted in the blazing sun!! I am a lobster...but a happy lobster. It was still a great day!
2 days ago


2 comments:
I think Sean would totally freak. He really likes stuff like that :) Okay, for lobsterness ... get some Noxzema face wash ... the cream kind that you scoop out of the tub for like a buck. Rub it on your sunburned parts. I was REALLY badly burned one summer when I was in college ... I'm talking really badly, I was bubbling. gross. NOTHING gave me relief ... aloe vera was a joke and all I could do was sit still and try not to cry. My blessed roomie from arizona ran to the store and picked me up some Noxzema and said that it's what her mom used to put on them when they would get burned. Instant relief. I'm serious. If you're hurtin... give it a try :)
YOu guys do so many neat things! This sounds awesome, sorry you got sunburnt! But I am glad it was a fun day!
Post a Comment