Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Monique


My sister Monique came to visit this past weekend!! We had a lot of fun, but the weather wasn't that great. I picked her up on Friday and we went to the mall so I could get my fix...actually Monique was looking for some pants. When we got back to Rexburg, Monique and Alma went to fly a kite while Jaggie and I took a nap. That night we spent together with the Clare's. We had Hawaiian Haystacks and played some fun games.

Saturday we had our usual delicious crepes, then went to the Nature Park to feed the ducks. This time we were smart and used the park bench as a barrier from all the ferocious ducks! Afterwards Monique and I did some more shopping, found her (and myself) some jeans (post soon to come about those babies!), and I completed my father's day shopping. We then went swimming up at the school and then watched Matilda and laughed our fool heads off at the principal Ms. Trunchbull. (she cracks me up!!)

Sunday we went to church, hung out, had the traditional Sunday dinner goodness, ate brownies and ice cream and played a couple games of Uno.

Monday I had to take Monique back to the airport (tear). When we got there I asked her to make sure her plane was on time before I left. Turns out it was delayed 3 hours! So I called in work, got the day off and had a little more time with the sis. We ran a couple errands, and had a picnic in the park. I love you Monique!! Thanks for visiting. You are the best!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails