
As many of you are well aware, I am a huge Idol fan. I don't ever watch TV unless it is American Idol or The Office anymore. As some of you may have noticed, I have added a "bucket list" to our side bar, and one of the things on it is that I would like to audition for American Idol. I just think it would be such a fun experience...and I don't even know if I would be good enough to see the judges. But since it is one of my favorite shows and I can sing, it would be fun to give it a shot. One of the audition cities this year is Salt Lake City. Just 3 1/2 hours away. Next week! This would be great and all, but I have to be here to work. I'm not too disappionted by that because I do have 3 more years to try out and maybe they would be closer one of those years...but maybe not. Anyway, it was fun to look up all the process of auditioning and everything and dream about my plans. Maybe next year?!


7 comments:
You should totally sneak out and go!! Of course, when you make it to hollywood you will need more time... I think this is SUCH an awesome goal! and you would totally make it Go Nicole!
Hey Nicole... It's Jen Shervanick (BUDGE NOW) Glad you found my blog. They are super fun to have. Anyway you should go and audition. Forget work for a day. That would be SO AWESOME if you made it on. I'd so vote for you. Anyway, I'll have to stay updated on your blog. It's fun to see what everyone is up to. P.S. your family photo above is SO CUTE.
Yeah...just do it! It's exciting because I've heard you do have the talent!! So it would be nothing but fun!go Nicole!!
I'm sure if you were like, "Traci, I need the weekend off so I can audition for American Idol." She'd shrug her shoulders and be like, "Sure!" It's American Idol. Could she really say no to that?
How fun! You should do it! Then I would have to get cable so that I could watch you. Or maybe I could convince Andy to transfer to Cali, and then I could go yell for you in the audience. But - I think you should try. Even if you have work to do. :)
P.S. If you get scuba certified, we would love to show you around some lakes here in SC. Not that we have dove them yet - but we want to.
Nicole Don't do it!!!!!! haha, kidding, just wanted to post something a little different than everyone else. But I too, like everyone else, think you should go for it, that'd be an awesome experience, memory, story, and conversation opener. :)
Post a Comment