Saturday, July 5, 2008

i endorse these!

I don't hardly ever talk about products, but this one is worth knowing about!! We were at Toys R Us the other week and saw this genius invention. A permanent swimming diaper/baithing suit! It blew my mind that nobody had thought of this beforehand, and how much money it would save us! Little swimmers are 7 bucks for 8 or something crazy like that. The permanent swimmer I bought Jagger was $7.00! No brainer. He is quite possibly the only one who could pull off a speedo (and no, he doesn't wear just this...It's usually under his normal baithing suit...he was just drying off in these pics!). So for anyone who wants to get a closer look or buy them, click here! (I really did buy mine at the store for just around $7, I don't know why these are so much more expensive??)

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

WHAT A GREAT FIND! Thanks for sharing--and really, he pulls of a speedo quite well! :)

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

genius, absolutley genius.

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Thank you thank you thank you! Annabelle and I are going swimming around 5 days a week these days and she is potty training but I don't dare give up the swim diapers just yet. I think I'll find one and just slip it on under her swimming suit. Thank you so so much!

Josh and Cambree said...

What a squeezer Jagger is! Nicole, we need to go for more walks together...it's weird not talking to you for so long!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

I love your new blog set up! It is beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails