2 days ago
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
pinky and my brain: growing up
Some people never grow up, and I don't mean this in a good way. Sure it is nice to have spunk and zeal about life; to be adventurous and spontaneous and even a little crazy. But what I'm talking about is doing your own thing. Living your own life. Being responsible. I see way too many people trying to place blame for things that they did, crying to mommy and daddy to fix it, and in general just being totally lame. Have you ever had someone tell you, "Thanks for ruining my life"? I have, quite recently. And it was one of the stupidest comments I ever heard. I ruined your life?? You were just finally held accountable for your own actions. And what's with people wanting something for nothing? It just doesn't work that way. People get taken advantage of. And it's really hard for me right now to sit back and watch people I care about be taken advantage of. I guess this can all just go back to the idea that people need to grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That would be so awesome-- I'd love to hear what it's like behind-the-scenes at the tryouts. DO IT DO IT!!
Oops... left this on the wrong section... I got overly excited thinking about American Idol. Why can't it be on EVERY season?? I guess it makes my TV time decrease, but I miss the anticipation of Tuesday day-times (waiting to watch Nicole on Tuesday night :) !!
totally. amen ... x 20.
Post a Comment