Tuesday, July 1, 2008

bravery

Today Jagger and I went to the park. He played around on the slides (going down the safe way), climbed around, and made a new friend. He had always been scared of the splash park...mainly due to screaming kids I think. But today he was so brave! He celebrated his independence by walking up to the fountain, sticking his hand out, then walking away. He did this probably 15-20 times, got soaking wet, and gave me the stink eye (and threw a tantrum) when I made him get back in his seat (soaking wet). Good job for being so brave Jaggie!!


4 comments:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

Wahoo!! Go Jagger!

Leah and Joe said...

YAY Jagger! Those pictures of him are so cute! That would have been pretty cute to see him being so brave at the water park! what a fun kid.

Bonnie said...

How cute is he with his little monkey backpack!!

Andy and Melissa said...

When I was little...my sister had a harness. I was jealous and always begged to wear it because I wanted everyone to stare at me like they did her when she wore it. My mom let me a couple of times if I can remember right. His is cute though - a monkey one! I gotta get one of those for my little monkey.

Related Posts with Thumbnails