Monday, July 21, 2008

pinky

To preface the next slew of posts that will show up in the future, I should explain or try to explain my nickname. I have many from Alma...too many. My favorite and most consistent one is Pinky. One morning about 2 years ago Alma was singing to me trying to wake me up. He leans over me and in a really weird voice says something like "What do you want to do today?" After probably a short peep on my side of the conversation he adds in, "Same thing we do every day Pinky, try to take over the world!" I cracked open my eyes and all I could muster was, "Pinky???" I guess it's from Pinky and the Brain (which I never watched) and he couldn't stop laughing at the way I said Pinky (I had a very high pitched, confused, raspy voice). Ever since then I am Pinky. It has evolved to Pinky-Pinkerton, Pink Stuff, and Pinks as well. All of which I love.

I have decided to write down my thoughts (which may be random), gripes, rhetorical questions, or things I find interesting and want to document. Please realize this is not for you dear readers, but for me. I find it very theraputic to write down thoughts, and document things I come across as strange, annoying, delightful, etc. So anything I post about, you are welcome to leave a comment if you agree. If you do not agree with me, I don't want to hear about it. And I don't want anything I write about in these to come up in conversation or to be asked further questions about them. They are just my thoughts, and if you care to read them, go ahead and enjoy. They will all be entitled "Pinky and My Brain"...thought that was pretty clever myself :)

2 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

Sean and I were JUST talking about Pinky and the Brain the other day while driving to work... no kiddin'! Writing is really theraputic for me too. I can't wait to read about your thoughts :) Happy Tuesday

stephanie and sean said...

hahaha... it is morbid, and I will :) Writing something amazing about you wouldn't be difficult at all :) And by the way. You should come for a visit as soon as you can! You guys should have been her like yesterday! Seriously though, don't play games with my heart :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails