Friday, September 11, 2009

{4 months}

little v turned 4 months old on 9-9-9! crazy. i am in the process of a new photoshoot, but until then you can enjoy this little treasure of me and v (in the womb). to see more maternity shots, click here.

some funny things about her at this age:

*she is still so sweaty
*she produces lint like you wouldn't believe in between every finger and toe, and her palms!
*smiles ALL day long.
*sleeps all night long.
*she sucks on her fingers , usually her middle two.
*has really long hair in front and none in back.
*such a JOY, in fact we are probably going to legally change her name to vienna joy smith! we had no idea she would be this wonderful.

we love you baby v!
oh who am i kidding, i can't help but post a picture of her!! this was labor day weekend.


6 comments:

Di said...

Cute kids you two! I love my girls having middle names...go for it.
Looks like you have had a great "vacationing" summer.
Love Diane

Matt and Becca said...

She is so adorable. Jacob is also always sweaty, so much in fact he smells like stinky feet sometimes....gross I know. So we bathe him everyday!

Alisha said...

oh, fun! Sounds like a sweet baby, and I love that hat/hoodie (whatever it is) that she's wearing.

stephanie and sean said...

you are stunning and she is so so so very sweet :) i can't wait to see more pictures! is it pretty hard to have a name legally changed? i love her little earrings.

Anonymous said...

aww :)

Jentri said...

May I just say that I love this picture of you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails