Wednesday, September 2, 2009

what happens in vegas...

gets published on the blog. hehe. we went to vegas a couple weeks ago to visit with fam and photograph this wedding. we only had a couple of days because of alma's work (post coming soon) so we drove there wed. and had to come home sunday. we spent half of our vacation driving in the car!!! never again. once we got there, we were busy busy the whole time. we went on a hike in mt. charleston. not ideal with 2 kids and no hiking backpacks. it was quite the hike, v needed to eat, so me and sis decided to stay behind at a conveniently shady tree spot.

on the way to vegas...there was no way we were waiting til a gas station. happy to report no accidents in the car!!!

the girlies, no we did not all plan to wear purple :)

jagger and gpa cletus

on our hike at mt. charleston



mo-face...

alma's nasty toe he cut while hiking.

those who made it to the top


the view


we went to a play out by red rock, swam, BBQed, and shopped. our friends matt and kristal came into town for the weekend too (before they went to CHINA!).

one of jagger's favorite things...rocks!

alma, nicole, matt, kristal

vienna's first time in her bathing suit...too cold to get in though.

little jagger fish

my hair's finally getting long enough to do a george washington!

kristal was the 2nd photog at the wedding...or 3rd i guess :) sat, we did A LOT of this...





while matt did a lot of this...



how sweet is my mamma to watch the kiddies all day and bring little v to me so i could sneak off and feed her...twice! thanks mom!!


the wedding was great and it was fun to see a lot of my old friends.
we had IN-N-OUT almost every day and played host on the strip sat. night.


monique and dimitri in FAO Swartz

our favorite thing: bellagio water show



4 comments:

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

very fuN!

Unknown said...

hey sister-you forgot to add my favorite quote on your wall from this trip "I have babies for exercise....I don't climb mountains!" love you! thanks again for coming down!

Jordan and Jodi said...

I LOVE the Vegas pictures...makes me miss home. That 1st picture is SO funny!

Kristal said...

Man, that was so much fun. But I always worried that I looked funky while I was taking pictures, and now I have those thoughts confirmed... i'll have to work on that

Related Posts with Thumbnails