Tuesday, December 18, 2007

100!


I usually shout this word to mean something really random was said or occurred. If that sounds pretty random to you, it should. Here's the story.

I went to Vienna on a study abroad program. I was sitting in class and there was a conversation going on with some girls sitting at the table in front of me that I just happened to overhear...ok, I was listening intently :) One girl had purchased a pair of Opera binoculars and was showing them to the girls around. She was having them guess how much she paid for them. "50?", "60?", the answer was no. So as my friend sat down by me and class was beginning to start, I 'randomly' shouted, "100?" because I too was curious as to the actual price of these beloved binoculars. I never got an answer because me and my friend couldn't stop laughing at the scene that played out from his perspective. Think about it. You walk into class and as you sit down next to someone they shout, "100!"

Anyway, I thought this was the perfect story to share on my 100th post and hope you have enjoyed my posts!

1 comment:

stephanie and sean said...

This is a great story! 100 posts! Whoa, what an accomplishment! I think I'm gettin' there :) I love blogging and I have YOU to thank for it! I can't believe I was ever so anti-blogland. Thanks for helping me see the error of my ways :) We love your blog and check it every day... thanks for posting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails