Sunday, December 16, 2007

whew!


Well, we made it through this week! Alma has been studying like a mad man, and I have been doing check-outs straight for 3 days! We had to double up, and Friday I did check-outs from 10:30-8:00pm! Talk about a full day. BYU-I did this new things where they got rid of finals week. It sounds nice, but in reality is quite the opposite. This means everyone had to stay the full week and take all their finals in class on Thursday and Friday. Which then you can imagine everyone then wanted to check-out and leave at the same time.

After the girls leave/check-out, we have to go through the beginning of this week and assess, clean, and do maintenance. Luckily I scared all of the girls pretty good in the mandatory white glove meeting, so there were only a couple that got charged! We will probably finish all the cleaning on Monday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hot dog your awesome!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails