The Allison's made a box car, and Alma and I went for the traditional house. Alma's attention to detail was hilarious! He went as far as to make red gummy bear santa a coat and hat, a doorknob with a lock on it, a mailbox complete with a red flag, and icicles cascading down from the roof. I gave a stab at my creative juices with the activity and landscaping in the backyard. We had sledding, kissing, and gumdrop trees. I think it turned out really well. The best part was starting a family tradition and spending time together. Hope you all can do the same!
2 days ago


2 comments:
These are really cool. Though, I don't think Sean and I could ever make gingerbread houses together. Sean's philosophy is "Why decorate a house with candy, when you can EAT candy." (sigh) ... so I must live vicariously through you guys :)
I know I am so behind on catching up on blogs... this looks so fun!! I would LOVE to do this with my kids... him maybe i will do a late one with lots of snow to represent our CRAZy weather!
Post a Comment