Thursday, December 27, 2007

missing Lici


As we all know, sister Alicia, or Soster Stevens is serving her mission. She has been in the MTC since October 24th and leaves for Copenhagen, Denmark on December 26th! Being a family of 5, when one person is gone, it makes a huge dent. I couldn't believe how much I missed her and how different it felt not to have her there this holiday season. I am extremely proud of her and know she is doing what she should be doing at this time, but I couldn't help but miss her. So even though you can't read this Lees, here's a shout out to you! I love you and wish you luck with your exciting life as a sister missionary in Denmark!!!

2 comments:

A. Smith said...

Happy Birthday Jagger! We love you and are so glad you are healthy and happy. Keep smiling!

xaque said...

hmmm...did I tell you my brother lives in denmark? the ward I went to there was quite quaint. Is her MTC in denmark? That picture looks like the entry of a chapel in the city.

Related Posts with Thumbnails