Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

stephanie and sean said...

This picture is darling :) Thanks for the Christmas movie recommendations. I am just realizing how many christmas movies I have been completely unaware of my entire life! I'm excited to catch up! For Christmas I got a (drum-roll) digital scrap-booking kit!!! It IS AWESOME! I still have so much to learn though, and I have so much to ask you ... for instance, how do you save your pages as jpeg (to be able to upload them onto your blog?) and how do you make something other than an album? ... they list so many fun things to do like making invitations, calendars etc ... but I'm still trying to figure out how to work it :) Hope you had a wonderful christmas... and hope that Pine View stuff is going well. We love ya guys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails