

We love apple! I feel super nerdy dedicating a whole post to mac, but I can't help it. Alma pooled together Christmas and (future) birthday money to purchase the Ipod Touch. He got an awesome deal on Ebay and it is sweeeeeeet!!!! I wasn't all that into it by the commercial or anything, but once you get your hands on it, there's no going back. We played with the Iphone at the apple store whilst in Vegas and I wanted one so bad. We even looked into changing providers, etc. But when it came down to it, it just wasn't a possibility. So the Ipod Touch is the same thing, but without the phone.
Apple also came out with some cool new things 2 days ago. They have a new macbook (air) and the bad action time capsule is what prompted Alma to say that profound quote. The world is going digital...and apple is the best at it. If you are totally discusted by this post because you love your PC, you probably have never used a mac...and you should. They are the way of the future. So here's a shout out to Steve Jobs, thanks for making our lives so enjoyably nerdy :)


1 comment:
amen amen amen! You guys are SO with it! I"m not sure if Sean has read this post yet, but now he's totally going to be like, "Alma has one! Why can't I get one!?!" Just kidding. We love walking through Apple stores and playing with all of their fun gadgets :) Apple is the wave of the future ... I'm so glad we're apple friends! We're totally on the same page
ps thanks SO much for letting me know how you made your rockin' header, I'm totally going to try it this weekend! Also, do you have other fonts other than those provided in the text setting? Your Jagger font below looks so cool.
Post a Comment