Sunday, January 20, 2008

sicky

We had a little sick boy on our hands yesterday. He had a fever of 102, his eyes were red and watery, and he didn't eat very well. (Well, by that I mean he ate normal amounts of food.) He had lots of sleep and snuggled all day--which he doesn't really do anymore--so that was a plus. We gave him some baby aspirin, said a prayer and a couple hours later he seemed much better. This morning he was back to normal. I think he still has somewhat of a fever, but nothing like it had been. I am so grateful that he has such a strong body and that he was able to get better fast!










This is when he was feeling better. He was not that happy when we were actually using the thermometer!

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Oh, I feel so bad for sick babies. They are probably thinking why the heck do I feel sooo crappy, and they have no idea what is going on. I am glad Jag is feeling better. I dread the day Stella gets sick!

stephanie and sean said...

Oh, we're so sad that Jagger has been under the weather. Sick babies are one of the saddest things in the world I think. I love your bit about the thermometer ... who likes those things? We're glad to hear that he's feeling better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails