Alma finally got his new phone! After a lot of waiting, talking with completely inept people at Sprint, and much anticipation his new razr is here...and it's sooo cool! I can't wait until I can upgrade in May! So now that he doesn't need to use his brick anymore, Jagger has reaped the benefits. He doesn't know it's not cool. Quite the contrary. But Jagger mostly sucks on his more than anything.
2 days ago


4 comments:
Woot woot Alma! Razors are so sleek, so cool, so hip! I love these pictures! :)
Nicole - for our new blog header, I just played around with some fonts and backgrounds in our sweet scrapbooking program and exported them onto the desktop. However, instead of dragging them into iphoto I just uploaded them onto blogger from the desktop. I found that when you import them into iphoto it lessens the quality for some reason (at lease in ours it does - maybe it's on a funky setting we don't know about). But when you load it onto blogger from the desktop it's as clear as crystal. It's kind of a trade off thought, becasue I wanted to crop it to make it more of a rectangle, but I the only way I know how to crop is through iphoto ... so I had to decided between a rectangularly perfect but fuzzy header, or a HUGE massive squre but perfectly clear header. I'm still goofing around with it :) but having SOOOOO much fun in the process! Happy scrapbooking!
ps. we miss you
LOVE the new header! How did you get it to not be ginormous?!? Please share :)
I love your new blog setup!! It is incredible, I can't stop looking at it!
Congrats on the fune phone!
Seriously one of the cutest things ever to see Jagger trying to be like his daddy.
Post a Comment