Jagger has several new tricks these days. Some of them include:
He can crawl on all fours now, as opposed to his army crawl he has done for months. He still army crawls, but only about 75% of the time now.
Scampering off to the kitchen every chance he gets to pull the food off our shelves and eat it...very resourceful :)
When he's not in the kitchen, he loves to play with all our electronics, turn the volume up to a shockingly loud degree (not when it's on...but then we all get a good scare!)
And when he's done doing that, he now scoots over to our DVD's and throws them all on the floor. Does he play with them? No. He just likes to reek havoc, leave them laying there, then usually heads for the kitchen! This is more of a pain than you might think because we have our DVD's alphabetized. I'm getting really good memorizing our movies L-O.
He can open his door (when it's not shut all the way) and usually sits there and swings it open, then shuts it closed again. Sometimes he does it on the wrong side and pinches his fingers.
He likes the bathroom. He usually knocks over the plunger, then stands up by the toilet. Gross.
*as I am typing this, I just heard him pull the chips off the shelves in the kitchen!!!
He drinks out of a straw...very well! It's awesome. We cam to the conclusion that he didn't like his sippy cups because he couldn't get enough out of it at one time. He's very intense when it comes to food. :)
He makes a new face! It's a cross between being shocked and surprised...so funny!


9 comments:
I love his new face - and hairstyle! I guess having a kid intense on food would make sense coming from you and alma - and it is one way to insure you will keep the kitchen floor mopped well.
Ha ha ha! I love it! The joys of a mobile child. He is really figuring things out. He can occupy you by knocking down the dvds and then while you are alphabatizing them he quickly gets into the chips! You may have a mastermind scheemer on your hands ;)
This post had Sean and I laughing SO hard! I love hearing about these little significant things that make your world go round. Such a sneaky little bugger! And we LOVE Jaggies new face ... hillarious!
What a funny little punk! I bet your wondering if it's a good thing, or bad, to have a smart child. Either way, you've gotta love it cuz he's so dang cute while he's doing it!!
Those pictures with the chips are the best.
Gotta love the Glen Plake look! What a Guy!
He is so adorable! I love his surprise faces!
Hey Jagger are those yummy dill pickle chips?! What a good choice! I'd love to share a bag with you any day! I can't believe how big he is getting! Very handsome little man! Whew!
i just love jagger. hes so cute. i love the last pictures.
Post a Comment